Quake Aware: a fast and easy way to monitor earthquakes near you and worldwide!
This application is based on MULTIPLE SEISMIC DATA SOURCES, selectable by the user.
A NEAR ME button is available in order to quickly filter out the earthquakes near to your current location with the main info (magnitude, location, distance, datetime)
It is also possibile to enable/disable a NOTIFICATION ALERT for any NEAR earthquakes
A MAP button is available in order to see the earthquakes on a map with colored markers and info baloons (ML, datetime).
A LAST/PAST quakes function is available in order to quickly filter out the last/past earthquakes of a specified period
A SEARCH function is available in order to quickly filter out the earthquakes on a specific location.
A click on the earthquake row shows the corresponding INFO and MAPS.
A long click on the earthquake row for more options.
With this app you can also place a WIDGET on your home page that will show all the info about the last earthquake from your favorite seismic service.
In settings page you can also customize the displayed event date: Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) or USER’s Local Time (LT)
>>Main seismic data sources:
– USGS (U.S.Geological Survey)
– EMSC (European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre)
– INGV (Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia – Italia)
– GEONET (New Zealand GNS Science – GeoNet)
– IGN (Istituto Geografico Nacional – España)
– latest earthquakes around the World
– Near Me filter
– Search filter
– Last/Past filter
– View quakes and info on Google Map
– View details and maps on source site
– Share source site internet link
– automatic magnitude colors (white, green, yellow, red)
– automatic distance colors (white, yellow, red)
– seismic data sources (USGS, EMSC, INGV, GEONET …)
– seismic data zones (EU, NA, SA, FE, …)
– minimum magnitude to display (richter)
– live stream update rate
– date time zone (UTC or USER’s LT)
– distance unit (km/miles)
– near me filter
– near me alert
Detail information: googleplaystoreapks.com